ov.h fast_elem_insert

From: Ožbolt Menegatti
Subject: ov.h fast_elem_insert
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 11:52:45 +0200

Hello!

in ov.h inside interpreter, why is fast_elem_insert implemented as a virtual method - by my knowledge no class inherits octave_value. This also creates a virtual table for octave_value and makes octave_value twice the size (instead of the size of one pointer, it is the size of two pointers).

Ps. this is my first time writing to a technical mailing list, so please forgive any wrongdoing.