Re: [GSoC interval] Re: Update and questions regarding vecorization

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: [GSoC interval] Re: Update and questions regarding vecorization
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 22:06:15 +0200

Hi Joel,

On 27.06.2017 10:42, Joel Dahne wrote:
> Oliver Heimlich writes:
>> P. S. I didn't finish unit tests for vectorization yet.
> At the moment my work does not depend on it so there is no hurry. I read
> you issue on GitHub and I think looks very good!

I have almost finished my work on the testing framework.  There is some
cleanup required with how the framework handles array constructors in
various supported languages before I can push the change.

In the meantime I have reviewed your latest changes to the code.  It
looks very good so far and I have only minor remarks:

1. I have noticed a failing test in @infsup/disp for ND arrays, which
should probably be fixed.

2. Please describe the bug that you fixed in @infsup/diag in the NEWS file.

3. It's awesome to see how you can simplify and improve most of the code
at the same time.  Please go on.  :-)

Best
Oliver