Re: "hidden" public package functions

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: "hidden" public package functions
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:23:17 +0200

Le 19/06/2017 à 17:18, Julien Bect a écrit :
That's my suggestion. If you leave them out of INDEX, or comment them,
there'll be no duplicate checking for them. Well, that wouldn't be
fatal in this case, probably. But it's not ideal.

Certainly not fatal, since all functions in the stk package start with the stk_ prefix.

So, as long as having *all* public functions and classes listed in the INDEX is not mandatory for OF release, I prefer to leave things as they are.

Not ideal, I agree. What would be ideal would be to have namespaces in Octave ;-)

Oooops, I just found that we *do* have namespaces in Octave 4.2.1 at least...