Re: Building pytave on windows

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Building pytave on windows
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 22:49:26 -0700

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 08:49:56 +0530, Abhinav Tripathi wrote:
> Well, on changing --no-gui-libs to --no-gui, make check finishes the tests
> and it shows 289 passed and some XFailed but then after that I also see the
> message that octave crashed!!

That's ok, that's a known bug in 4.2, it's fixed in the development
version. See https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?50707 for details.

I would be happy to change the way the test suite runs if I can get a
workaround for that bug to avoid crashing 4.2. But as it is it works in
the development version where I do all of my work.

--
mike