GSoC2017

From: Александр Павлишин
Subject: GSoC2017
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 21:44:50 +0400

Hello,my name is Alexander Pavlishin and i want to take part in your project during Gsoc 2017.I am studying Software Engineering at ITMO University in Saint-Petersburg,Russia.Now it's my 6th semester in progress.I have intermidiate(or upper-intermidiate) c\c++ (more c++) and java skills,i also have some knowledge about web(html\css,php,js,jquery,etc.) and some languages such as perl,python.I am familiar with bash scripts,make(cmake).I worked with Linux(started with Mint,then i switched to Ubuntu(14.04 & 16.04)),now i am using mostly windows,but it's easy for me to switch to another system.I know how to work with git,jira and bitbucket(those things i usually use),github,svn.Build systems,such as maven and ant, were used by me not so many times,but i can configure and use them without big problems.
So,where should i start?