Re: GSOC 17 - Octave - Reutilization of NNET on CNN Project

From: Brayan Impatá
Subject: Re: GSOC 17 - Octave - Reutilization of NNET on CNN Project
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:13:19 +0100

Hi Rik,

I will give them a glance and a try. I have never wrote one so I guess that my proposal's timing would be more realistic given I get some experience with this. As for Tensorflow abandoning the C++ API, on November 2016 a contributor said that was unlikely since the Tensorflow serving uses it (check it here).

Re: GSOC 17 - Octave - Reutilization of NNET on CNN Project