Re: OctConf 2017 sign-up list

From: Andrea Latina
Subject: Re: OctConf 2017 sign-up list
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:17:12 +0100

Why doesn't the wiki just point to the CERN registration system, so to have an unique list of actual registrants?

On 2 February 2017 at 12:14, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 1 Feb 2017, at 17:56, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:

> Currently, there are only 6 participants which is not a large enough number
> to go forward.

It actually seems the current list is only a result of copy-paste from the page
for the previous edition so I don't think that it is reliable at all.

Shall we remove names from that list that are not on the CERN registration system as well, to get a more accurate estimate?

c.