A team of admins to lead Octave Forge

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: A team of admins to lead Octave Forge
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:20:37 +0000

Hi everyone

Not long ago I announced that I would be stepping back as maintainer
of the Octave-Forge project and that I was looking for somebody to
take over the job [1].  A lot of discussion has been going on the
mailing list about it and seems that most people are OK with the idea
of a team of admins, and some Octave Forge developers offered to be
part of a team of admins.

I have now given admin rights to Olaf Till, Oliver Heimlich, and
Julien Bect.  They are active members of Octave Forge and have been
involved in core when the right fix should be there.  They are capable
developers, familiar with the whole stack of tools involved, and
haven't shy away from bringing better ways to work and taking over
packages from others.  I am very happy to pass on the leadership of
Octave Forge to them.

Carnë

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/2016-12/msg00133.html