Re: fixes for bug #46597 impulse response.

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Re: fixes for bug #46597 impulse response.
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:51:32 +0100

Hi Doug

Sorry for taking so much time for looking at the code (though I didn't finish yet). I would strongly suggest merging this two impinvar to don't have duplicate code bases. But I agree that this can be done at a later stage but it should be noted somewhere in the bug tracker.
Also there is an example in the paper of Cavicchi which should be added to the tests.
I try to find some time to finish the review but bear with my delays.

Greetings
Reza