Re: new ODE functions

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: new ODE functions
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:18:51 -0500

On 12/16/2016 12:40 PM, Rik wrote:

On 29 Nov 2016, at 15:56, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

I will now start working more thoroughly on improving the coding style,
but I would really appreciate if someone could look in detail at this
code, especially the autoconf part, and suggest changes/improvements.

I made a number of style fixes for the C++ code.

The Debian packages for Sundials do not have KLU enabled. I installed my own local copy with it enabled, but it might be nice if we could disable whatever features KLU provides if it is not found while still allowing the rest to build. I could work on that if you agree.