Re: ode output orientation

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: ode output orientation
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

c.-2 wrote
> I guess this has to do with the way interpolation is performed in deval
>
>> If this is confirmed with a modern version of Matlab then I agree we
>> should
>> commit a patch before the 4.2.0 release.
>
> I think the solution Sebastian proposes is correct, what do you think?

my patch does nothing but adding a transpose at the very end. It's actually
a very small change, most effort is spent by carefully checking the tests. I
don't think we should change anything further than that (internally y or y'
are equally good).

I can propose the same patch for ode45 but I want to hear your opinion
first.

Sebastian