Re: Failures in 'make check'

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Failures in 'make check'
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 21:04:59 +0100

On 6 October 2016 at 19:14, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
> The test suite is failing quite badly because of some changes is the ode
> functions.
>
> ***** test  # two output arguments
>  [t, y] = ode23 (@fpol, [0 2], [2 0]);
>  assert ([t(end), y(end,:)], [2, fref], 1e-3);
> !!!!! test failed
> 'args' undefined near line 45 column 21
>
> Could someone who knows about this take  look.

I too am seeing 25 and 29 test failures in ode23 and ode45 respectively.
Should we be making changes that completely rewrite the internals of
functions, fix no bug, in the stable branch, and after two release
candidates?  This changes seem better suited to the default branch
where it can be tested and reviewed before a release.

Carnë