Re: Default merged to stable for upcoming 4.2 release

From: Jacopo Corno
Subject: Re: Default merged to stable for upcoming 4.2 release
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:32:32 +0200

Il 05/10/2016 19:28, c. ha scritto:
On 5 Oct 2016, at 19:11, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

As I recall, the documentation only describes anonymous functions but
additional parameters are still supported.  Maybe I'm thinking of fsolve, but
the situation is the same.  If Matlab still supports the feature (even if it is
not documented as working) then we will probably also get reports about it if
we drop support for it.  Best to verify by asking someone to run some tests in
a current version of Matlab first. If they have dropped it, we can as well.
Otherwise, we should probably keep this feature.

jwe
OK, I don't have matlab at hand at the moment, could someone please run the
following on a recent release:

[t, x] = ode45 (@(t, x, l) - l * x, [0 10], 1, odeset('RelTol', 1e-9), 3);
plot (t, x, t, exp (-3*t), 'ko')
It's working correctly in Matlab 2015a.