Re: Help with image()

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Help with image()
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:15:15 -0500

On 09/30/2016 10:43 AM, Rik wrote:
Could someone run the following code under Matlab and post the png output?

colormap (jet (8))
x = 0.7:1:7.7;
image (x)
print -dpng tst.png

According to the documentation, I believe Matlab uses "fix (x)" before
plotting, but Octave's OpenGl toolkits appear to use "round (x)".

--Rik

I recall just a few days ago seeing the formula in a C file (can't remember the file though), and there was no "1 +" but I assumed it was zero-start internally rather than 1-start. If you know what file that code would be in I could look again.

Dan