missing functions db2pow() and pow2db()

From: Christian G.
Subject: missing functions db2pow() and pow2db()
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 02:55:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I just started to use Octave switching from MATLAB and I want to reuse
existing MATLAB scripts. I encountered that these scripts use functions
db2pow() and pow2db(), which are available in MATLAB but are missing in
Octave. At the moment only the quite similar functions db2mag() and mag2db()
are implemented.

Is it planned, to implement these missing functions in the near future?

Additionally I wondered, if these functions will be implemented in the
signal package or in the control package, since I've seen, that the similar
functions db2mag() and mag2db() are implemented in the control package. On
the other hand according to  octave wiki page for signal package
<http://wiki.octave.org/Signal_package>   db2mag() and mag2db() as well as
db2pow() and pow2db() are planned to be part of the signal package.

Is the wiki page up to date?