Re: Fortran libraries in odepkg (Octave 4.1.0+)

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Fortran libraries in odepkg (Octave 4.1.0+)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 10:49:38 +0200

I now get the same as Marco I didn't before because I had set explicitly the value of F77 in my environment.

Il 19 ago 2016 10:42 AM, "Jacopo Corno" <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Dear Carlo,

On 18/08/2016 17:05, Carlo De Falco wrote:
On 9 Aug 2016, at 14:12, Sebastian <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Carlo,

I have seen that you started fixing the fortran libraries in the devel-branch of odepkg. Is it already supposed to work? See below the output of a recent Octave 4.1.0+.

Thanks,
Sebastian
Hi,

I tried with Octave HGID 7a6279f4018f and odepkg HGID 3f74a6.
I get a warning about help stirngs (jacopo has been working to fix this ...)
but no error:

but no error:

version
ans = 4.1.0+
(octave_config_info).hg_id
ans = 7a6279f4018f
pkg install odepkg.tar.gz
warning: doc_cache_create: unusable help text found in file 'dldsolver'
For information about changes from previous versions of the odepkg package, run 'news odepkg'.

My latest changes to odepkg were meant to deal with changes introduced in Octave here:
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/a51d5c5c71e6 the fix seems to be enough for g++, if you still see problems I am afraid that might be related to cang++ only ...

I get the same error as Sebastian and Marco

mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file cash/mebdfdae.f

with Octave 4.1.0+ (hg_id = 029c5f4eac3a+) and g++ (version 5.3)

c.
Jack