Re: Contribution: pathfinding routines in directed graphs

From: Nicolas Jares
Subject: Re: Contribution: pathfinding routines in directed graphs
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:22:23 -0300

You should definitely include a license and copyright statement with code you publish.  If you intend to contribute to Octave, whatever license you choose must be compatible with the GPL.

Ok, done. I've choose a GNU All-Permissive License

It's also important that the code you write is your own, that you are allowed to release it under terms that are compatible with the GPL, and that you haven't been reading any .m files that are part of Matlab.

I think that wont be a problem. For example, in order to implement A* search, I've literaly read the pseudo code from wikipedia and translated it to Octave. Should I mention that kind of things or it is ok as it is?

The github link is https://github.com/njares/TF_Diseno

Nicolás .-

--
"Las estrellas son hermosas, por una flor que no se ve... "
             Antoine de Saint-Exupéry