Re: Mercurial workflow, Bitbucket, draft commits, and pytave

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: Mercurial workflow, Bitbucket, draft commits, and pytave
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 13:34:23 -0700

On 27/07/16 12:26, Mike Miller wrote:
tick the box that says "This is a non-publishing repository".

Thanks!  That will help.

I quite like the protection phases offer, but having to force them all the time defeated the purpose for me. So yes, this should help.

My biggest problem with the Bitbucket UI is that it doesn't treat
bookmarks the same as branches.

Have you reported those two issues to Bitbucket folk?

Colin