Re: About the "pre-built installers" on the OF website

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: About the "pre-built installers" on the OF website
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 17:17:03 +0200

Le 15/07/2016 à 17:04, Carnë Draug a écrit :
Please find attached a patch for index.html which replaces the direct links
> to "pre-built installers" by a link to the "Download GNU Octave" page.
>
> I have also tried to clarify a little bit the content of this page by adding
> a few titles.  (By the way, these h1 headings are a little too large for my
> taste, but this should be fixed by improving the style sheet, not by using
> h2 or h3 instead...)
>
> Here is a quick preview of the content : https://justpaste.it/wat5 (without
> the octave-forge.css, which is not really worse, actually... ;-))
>
> Push it if you like it !
>
> @++
> Julien
Looks good to me.  You should be able to push to project-web [1].

I know I can (I already pushed two changesets a few days ago).  But I wanted someone to see it first.

Now it's pushed.

Before you update the web site, look first at my other email where I provide a script to update the "Recent news" section.

@++
Julien