Generating the package doc for struct

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Generating the package doc for struct
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:18:43 +0200

Hi Olaf,

When I try to generate the documentation for package struct, some functions ('fields2cell', 'cell2fields', 'fieldempty' and 'structcat'.) are marked as "Not implemented".

Theses function are actually oct-files, for which the documentation is provided as docstring in the CC-file. I assume that this is the reason, and thus the generate_html probably needs to be fixed to handle this situation.

I am curious, however. The online function reference (http://octave.sourceforge.net/struct/overview.html) has a proper one-liner for these functions. Does it mean that you fixed them manually at release time? Or do we have a regression in generate_html?

@++
Julien

PS: I use struct 1.0.13 with generate_html 0.1.12