graphics really messed up in recent 4.1.0+

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: graphics really messed up in recent 4.1.0+
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:02:24 -0500

Grid line width seems to be equal to axis line width.
Though in gnuplot the grid lines half-tone which makes it kind of
bearable.
For 3-d plot gnuplot lost half of the axes and vertical grid lines in
X=0 and Y=0 planes (though this is probably an older problem).
Also the axis width in 3-d plots does not change with  'DefaultAxesLinewidth'
parameter (OK in qt/fltk).

Anyway
set(0, 'DefaultAxesLinewidth', 5)
plot(randn(3))
grid on
sombrero

with all 3 backends.

Currently I see it on changeset:   22112:03764eef9f7c, but I saw it a few revs
earlier as well.

Dmitri.