Re: Re: rebuild does not work any more....

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Re: rebuild does not work any more....
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 14:05:42 -0700

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 22:45:58 +0200, Rei3ner wrote:
> There is no after: the process seems not to terminate.
> So IT is more than a warning: i just cannot build.
>
> Any ideas to solve the problem?

I think you'll have to tell us a little more information. It sounds like
you are saying when you run "make all" that the build process spews out
a bunch of warnings like these, and *something* is running and not
returning control to your shell prompt. Is that correct?

Or is the build returning control to your shell but the exit status is
failure?

If the former:

* Can you open another shell and use ps to tell us what the *something*
  is that is running in the build and never returning?

* Can you try "make V=1 all" without any "-j" options to get verbose
  output and maybe show what the last command that continues running is?

If the latter:

* Can you try "make V=1 all" without any "-j" options and tell us what
  is the last command that ran and what error message it produced?

--
mike