Re: make: No matching address@hidden deftypefn'.

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: make: No matching address@hidden deftypefn'.
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 09:21:52 -0700

On Tue, Jul 05, 2016 at 17:35:14 +0200, Ernst Reissner wrote:
> Hi all,
> during make i obtain a new message:
>
>   MAKEINFO ../doc/interpreter/octave.info
> doc/interpreter/oop.texi:188: No matching address@hidden deftypefn'.
>
> I had a look but did not find the problem. Possibly I am not familiar
> enough with texi.
> Can anyone help??

You haven't provided enough information to help. Are you building the
default branch? Which hg id specifically? What version of texinfo do you
have? What is going on at line 188 of oop.texi? Which function doc
string is inserted at that point on your system?

On my system it's the function "methods", and the doc string looks
correct, and the build succeeds.

--
mike