Re: Pipes in Octave

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Pipes in Octave
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 08:33:13 -0700

On 04/06/2016 05:04 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Re: pipes in Octave on Windows?
From:
Mike Miller <address@hidden>
Date:
04/06/2016 04:59 PM
To:
Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>
CC:
octave-maintainers <address@hidden>, PhilipNienhuis <address@hidden>
Message:
4

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 12:07:48 +0900, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> I have register this topic to the bug tracker since pipe() is already implemented
> on native windows version of Octave but it does not work correctly.
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47614
>
> Further discussion should be made on the tracker but not here.
As this is now fixed, future tagged releases of Octave should have a
working pipe function on Windows.

Just an FYI for everyone building from the Mercurial repository, this adds a new module from gnulib so you will need to run the full bootstrap, configure, make cycle--at least I did.

Mike, I don't see anywhere else that uses the HAVE_PIPE macro.  It seems safe to delete it now from the list of feature checks in configure.ac.

AC_CHECK_FUNCS([log1p log1pf pipe])

--Rik