Getting involved

From: waleedshawki
Subject: Getting involved
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 14:29:03 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Colleagues,

I have just finished installing Octave on my computer, and during browsing your home page and your wiki page I found your invitations to get involved to help making Octave better. Well, I would like to get in; the generalized library for finite element is a perfect field for me. Actually it is something that I need, and I was looking for something like that in many softwares. Not that easy though. So I will be doing what I was about to be doing.

I highly appreciate guiding me to the steps to help you out and get you helping me as well. Shall you need any information please let me know. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Regards,
Waleed