octave-4.0.1 64 bit binary for windows is uploaded

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: octave-4.0.1 64 bit binary for windows is uploaded
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:46:00 +0900 (JST)

Hello

In the official release, there is not 64 bit binary for windows.

The testing and unofficial release of 64 bit binary has been uploaded on my web
site.

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/

octave-4.0.1-installer-w64.exe.zip

If the official site will start to distribute 64 bit binary for windows, I will
stop distribution here.

Notes.

1. This binary build with 64 bit environments using 64 bit compilers.
   But it  does not support "large arrays (lager than c.a. 2GB) ".

2. My web site does not allow to upload files with "exe" extension and thus
   the exe file is archived in zip. Unzip first and execute installer.

3. Binaries of the octave-forge packages were not included.
   Build by yourself at "src" directory and execute "build_packages" from
   octave prompt.

4. Parallel install 32 bit and 64 bit binary seem to be not allowed.
   For parallel install, you have to do a trick.
    a. Copy or archive the first installed binaries with keeping directory
structures.
    b. Uninstall the first one.
    c. Install the second one to the directory. Name of install directory name
should
       be different from that of the first one.
    d. Rename copied image to have the original directory name or
        un-archive archived file and restore the whole directory structures.

Tatsuro