Re: Contribution to Communications Toolbox?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Contribution to Communications Toolbox?
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 08:07:15 -0700

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:24:51 +0530, nikita pinto wrote:
> I'm getting started with functions for the communications toolbox.
> Hi, is there any way you'll would recognize my contributions?
> Maybe in the form of a certificate or a letter, because it's something that
> I'd like to have on my work profile when applying to Graduate programs.

All contributions to Forge packages are acknowledged in that you retain
copyright to your contributions. Your name will appear in the copyright
header of any files that you create from your own work or provide
significant changes to. If it were me, I would point to the project
repository as recognition of my contributions.

--
mike