regarding GSoC project "TISEAN package"

From: Neeraj Battan
Subject: regarding GSoC project "TISEAN package"
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:02:00 +0530 (IST)

KaKila: Initially I downloaded the code for TISEAN package from the link given
"https://bitbucket.org/josiah425/tisean";. The functions which are installed
inside this are .m files and are running fine. But later I downloaded the
source code for octave from the link you gave to me
"https://github.com/heggus/Tisean"; and followed the steps given on the page
"http://www.mpipks-dresden.mpg.de/~tisean/Tisean_3.0.1/index.html"; but I am not
able to use the functions which are listed in this code. I don't know how can I
use them. In the previous code for TISEAN package when I go to the directory
where these functions are written then I can use them, but in this code when I
go to the directory "source_f" or "source_c" I am not able to use the functions
that are present there.