GSoC 2016: Image Analysis

From: Anh Tran
Subject: GSoC 2016: Image Analysis
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 20:43:57 -0500

​​Greetings,

I'm a PhD student in mechanical engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. I code on Linux, use C++/octave/MATLAB oftenly, have some experience with shell/python/MPI. I also have a master degree in applied mathematics. I'm interested in Image Analysis projects: "Improvements to N-dimensional image processing" and "Improve Octave's image IO", because I want to practice C/C++ and learn more about image processing in general.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my background and experience. I'd be happy to elaborate.

Sincerely yours,
Anh Tran