Re: Can you move the 'database' package to mercurial?

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Can you move the 'database' package to mercurial?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:47:59 +0000

On 27 February 2016 at 13:44, Olaf Till <address@hidden> wrote:
> Carnë,
>
> could you move the database package to mercurial? I'm beginning to
> have difficulties in handling SVN in some cases ...
>
> Olaf

Hi Jordi

could you please update the mercurial clone of Octave Forge?  I want
to make a separate repository for the database package.

I tried to update it myself by setting:

    $ cat .hg/hgrc
    [paths]
    default = http://hg.octave.org/forge/
    svn = svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/octave/code/trunk/octave-forge/

    [extensions]
    hgsubversion =

    [hgsubversion]
    branch = octave-forge

but that insists in pulling all the history again.  If you can help me
setting that part up, then I can keep it up to date myself.

Carnë