Re: GSOC 2016

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: GSOC 2016
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 23:31:33 +0100

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Carlo De Falco <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2 Feb 2016, at 09:36, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> ​So the organization application deadline is Feb 19. Should we try again this year? If so, people should probably start updating the Wiki ideas page.

I think we should apply.

This year there have also been some changes to
the GSOC rules (see https://g.co/gsoc ), so we
should maybe also update the text of our application?

c.

I am definitely interested but I wont be able to upload a single character until after 12. Feb.
Also, beyond continuing with TISEAN I do not have other projects, so I can offer my self to co-mentor some other person project (I know is kind of against the guidelines, but well...).