Re: build_packages.m script, visibility?

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: build_packages.m script, visibility?
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 15:49:00 +0100

Le 29/12/2015 15:00, JohnD a écrit :
The post_install.m file from within a package (if one exists) is
copied to share/octave/site/m/once_only/  I had thought of adding a
script that on first run would go through and run anything in that
directory one time and then remove it?
post_install.m is used by two packages only.  “io” moves a PKG_ADD file around
and “stk” removes corr, graphics_toolkit, isrow, linsolve, and quantile from
stk/inst/misc/mole.  Could this be patched away in mxe-octave?  If not, you
have to make sure that the scripts are called with the right parameters
(installation paths and information from DESCRIPTION).

I guess could be patched - thoughts  anyone?

The post_install.m file of the stk package will be removed in the next release.

In the meantime, I can provide a patch that removes it from 2.3.4 if needed.

@++
Julien