New hash function

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: New hash function
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:37:15 -0600

Thanks for adding the new hash function.

Does it actually depend on any external libraries? I don't see where HASH_LIBS could ever be defined by the configure script. If not, then please move the function to the corefcn directory and make it a normal built-in function instead of one that is dynamically loaded. The dldfcn directory is for functions that require external libraries that we would prefer to avoid loading unless they are needed. but if a function just depends on functionality provided by libraries that are always loaded, there is no particular advantage to making it a .oct file so it might as well be always linked with Octave.