Re: Unable to parse dldfcn/__init_fltk__.df

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: Unable to parse dldfcn/__init_fltk__.df
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 19:36:36 +0100

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 18:44:57 +0100, José Luis García Pallero wrote:
>> If I delete the file and try make again, the file is created again
>> with the same content as before and the error appears

>Is the file line-wrapped like that or was that your terminal or email
>client? Are the XDEFUN_* each on a single line as they should be?

Yes, the lines are wrapped by the gmail interface. The XDEFUN_* are in
a single line as

XDEFUN_FILE_NAME ("libinterp/dldfcn/__init_fltk__.cc")

XDEFUN_DLD_INTERNAL (

I attach the file

>If so, I don't know why the gendoc.pl script would be producing the
>error you're seeing. You can try something like this (assuming you ran
>./configure in the Octave source tree):
>
>  ./libinterp/gendoc.pl ./libinterp/dldfcn/__init*.df
>
>just to see the error or see what the output is. I think this is
>(similar to) the command in the build rules that is erroring for you.
>That produces useful output for me and no error.

The order produces:

./libinterp/gendoc.pl ./libinterp/dldfcn/__init*.df
### DO NOT EDIT!
###
### This file is generated automatically from Octave source files.
### Edit source files directly and run make to update this file.

Unable to parse ./libinterp/dldfcn/__init_fltk__.df at line 4

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<
/ / \