Re: Submitted patches on Savannah

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Submitted patches on Savannah
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:11:56 -0800

On 11/25/2015 01:15 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Re: OctConf 2015 Code Sprint Topics
From:
LachlanA <address@hidden>
Date:
11/24/2015 11:13 PM
To:
address@hidden
7bit
Message:
3

Thanks for organising this, Rik.

It may be too late (or not exciting enough) for this sprint, but something I
think would be worth doing is going through all of the bugs in tracker with
patches, and applying those that are ready, or stating clearly what more is
required for those that are not.  Perhaps as a separate task, I could go
through the outstanding patches and present a list that I think are ready to
be applied.

Cheers,
Lachlan
Lachlan,

That would be very useful.  I've been trolling through the bug tracker trying to close down irrelevant or already fixed bugs, but not specifically looking for bugs with submitted patches.  Ideally, the patches are of high quality and this would be "low hanging fruit" for improvement.

--Rik