Request for new Octave-Forge package repository (vibes)

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Request for new Octave-Forge package repository (vibes)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:55:32 +0100

Hi,

I am working on a new package for Octave. It is an interface towards the
VIBes viewer, a visualizer for intervals and boxes (external application).

https://github.com/oheim/VIBES/tree/octave-api/client-api/Octave

This package will be particularly useful in combination with the
interval package, but might also be used as an alternative plotting
backend which is specialized on drawing shapes (rectangles, circles,
rings, arrows, vehicles, polygons, …).

Having this on Octave-Forge would be particularly useful, and I hereby
request a new Git repository called “vibes”. (No mercurial repo, because
this is going to be integrated as a git submodule in the upstream
project on Github.)

Best regards,
Oliver