Gmail blocks notifications from savannah

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Gmail blocks notifications from savannah
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 17:37:07 +0200

Gmail users have recently discovered that savannah notifications went directly in the spam box. The email is accompanied with a link [1]. I am under the impression that the web page only explains how savannah should format/sign emails so that they are not treated as spam. I see no way to workaround this from my side so I am wondering if there is a central place for savannah bugs or feature requests? Savannah I suppose :-), but what project?

Thanks,

Pantxo

[1] https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126?hl=en#authentication