How to get email notification from the savannah bug tracker?

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: How to get email notification from the savannah bug tracker?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:44:51 +0200

Hi all,

I never got an email notification from the bug tracker even when a bug is assigned to me or if somebody answers in a discussion threads in which I also participate.

In the "mail notification settings" from savannah, there is currently nothing checked in the 6 check boxes. Should I change this?

Does it work for other developers? If yes, from which email address are they sent?

I just added a comment to a bug and I saw the message "Comment added Mail sent to Greg King <address@hidden>, Alexander Barth <address@hidden>". My email address is correct but there is no email notification in my inbox.

Regards,
Alex