Re: Eliminating more recursive make invocations

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Eliminating more recursive make invocations
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 15:19:41 -0700

7/12/15

jwe,

I've found an issue with the new build system.  If I use 'make
maintainer-clean' to get back to a pristine source tree then I can no
longer build Octave.  The 'bootstrap' script fails because the file README
at the top-level is missing.  In fact, 'maintainer-clean' is deleting the
following three files which are under version control.

./README
./doc/interpreter/octave_logo.pdf
./doc/interpreter/octave_logo.eps

--Rik