parcellfun debug

From: Muhali
Subject: parcellfun debug
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 02:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

I need to debug the parcellfun function from the parallel package. The
function call is within a larger program, which just hangs after the call
leaving a group of forked processes that don't seem to do anything. The
program does work if I save the workspace, restart octave and load the
workspace, or if I just use the corresponding cellfun call, which runs
without a glitch.

Any ideas how to proceed?

M.