Re: [forge] multiples private strsplit.m

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: Re: [forge] multiples private strsplit.m
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:43:48 +0200

Maybe the packages will continue to work with the new version of strsplit
but without tests on those functions, I'm not going to risk it.  It will
have to wait for the package maintainer to decide.

yes, the package works also with the new version of strsplit. I removed the private version and made a new release (cgi 0.1.1).

Thank you for testing and packing the code!

Alex