Octave package tests - results from automated build

From: octave
Subject: Octave package tests - results from automated build
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 00:21:37 -0700

Hi all,

I have now updated my Jenkins build to better find, run and record the
results of function tests for packages. I discuss this in a bit more
detail here:

http://neilhopcroft.com/octave-package-test-results-revisited/

And the results (from build 147) can be found here:

http://neilhopcroft.com/octave/octave-packages_147.html

These results should also be automatically published for future builds.

This is still a work in progress, but let me know if you think the results
for your package are not what you expected to see.

Neil