Re: Unmaintained packages - becoming a maintainer?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Unmaintained packages - becoming a maintainer?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:41:27 -0400

On Wed, 2015-05-20 at 10:50 +0100, Michael Godfrey wrote:
> I think that you placed a different interpretation on "I don't
> really care..." It appears that he meant "I don't have a
> preference..."

Yeah, I understood what he meant. I still stand by what I said. I have
never seen anyone who didn't deeply care about a particular aspect of
Octave or have a personal stake in what to do become a contributor.
Having general interest has not been enough.

But I would *love* to be proved wrong.

- Jordi G. H.