Re: Hello

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 07:19:53 -0400

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:32 AM, Fatah Umasugi <address@hidden> wrote:
Want to develop octave in computing especially for petroleum engineer reservoir computing

Doug Stewart <address@hidden> menulis:

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Fatah Umasugi <address@hidden> wrote:
My name is Fatah and I am an Undergraduate Engineering student .
I want to contribute something in octave. I really want to work to develop octave.
is there any space for that

start here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html

What area of octave are you interested in?

--
DAS

For Octave we insist that you bottom post, like I am.

Is there a pkg that does something similar to what you want to do?

The next step would be to write up some functions and show us your work.
Make sure that you use our coding style.

--
DAS