Failing windows tests for level-set

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Failing windows tests for level-set
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:29:52 +0200

Hi all!

My package level-set shows a few failing tests in the recently posted
Windows logs.  According to the logs [1], at least the "main" failures
seem to be the tests for "ls_copy_sign".

  [1] http://octave.ln0.de/octave-4.0rc3-win7x64/level-set-0.2.0-fntests.log

This function is in the "private" directory of the package and only used
internally.  It seems to me that the error is produced because the
testing is done in such a way that "private" functions are not on the
path (but I can not test myself on Windows).  My package has a
"testAll.m" script which runs all tests, with proper addpath of the
private directory before testing ls_copy_sign.

Can someone with a Windows system please try to re-evaluate these tests
to see if they genuinely fail or if it really is the path issue?  Also,
should I be testing the private function in some other way?

Thanks a lot!  Yours,
Daniel

--
http://www.domob.eu/