[Octave Forge] binary packages - was Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: JohnD
Subject: [Octave Forge] binary packages - was Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 12:43:17 -0400

I have submitted a few bugs to the bug tracker, mostly with patches in order to
cross compile some packages, and a few windows specific issues.
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44651    nurbs
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44640    strings
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44624    dicom
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44606    sockets
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44594    odepkg
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44593    fits
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41214    fl-core

Would the plan then be to be able to pre install the compiled binaries into the
mxe-package so that on installation of 'octave' all the current packages are
already installed?