Re: GSoC 2015: Improve logm, sqrtm, funm

From: Antonio Pino
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015: Improve logm, sqrtm, funm
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:18:15 +0100

Dear Marco,

og., 2015.eko marren 26a 15:33(e)an, Marco Caliari igorleak idatzi zuen:
> just to inform you and the maintainers that I registered as possible
> mentor.

Thank you letting me know, I hope I live up to your expectations.

Cheers

----

Dear Philip,

I am aware (subscribed to octave-maintainers) of Mudit Sharma's interest
on the project . I hope that does not a priori disqualify me and I will
do my best with my application, which I hope will be evaluated.

Anyway, thank you for reminding me of that. Further feedback is welcomed.

Regards,

Antonio PR