Re: Write-access to financial package repository

From: Parsiad Azimzadeh
Subject: Re: Write-access to financial package repository
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 03:16:57 +0000

Hi Carnë,

That seems entirely reasonable. I will do (1).

Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:21 PM Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
On 19 March 2015 at 16:43, Parsiad Azimzadeh
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I now have some more free time to maintain/add code to the financial
> package. Could you provide me with write-access to the financial package's
> repository?

Hi

we don't give write-access to new developers right away.  This is granted
after several reviewed patches.  Since we are using mercurial for packages
you can:

1) have a clone of the packages hosted somewhere (sourceforge, bitbucket,
and pikacode provide mercurial hosting) and then ask on the patch tracker
to have csets X, Y, and Z merged.

2) do not have a clone somewhere else and instead attach patch files to
the patch tracker.

Carnë