two basic matrix operations

From: Jose Belmar
Subject: two basic matrix operations
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:43:06 +0800

Dear Maintainers,

I have two small scripts that I thought would be useful for the octave core. They're for finding the adjunct and cofactors of a matrix. While doing some homework I found it really annoying to have to calculate these by hand every time. I did a search using the lookfor command in octave but it didn't return anything useful. So I went ahead and wrote these two scripts. I figured these should be included since they're elementary matrix operations.
Is it worth trying to get them included? If so, can you please suggest a course of action?

Much thanks,
Jose'B