Re: Icons for the GUI

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Icons for the GUI
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 21:08:58 -0500

On 02/28/2015 11:50 AM, Torsten wrote:

I am preparing a patch for testing that uses the icons from the current
theme and as a fallback (windows and mac) the tango icons. Since there
exists a naming convention for icon files we can easily switch to
another icon set.

The patch is ready for test and can be found at
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?8614

Under windows, the location of the necessary qt-dlls for svg-icons is
important. They are currently located in subdirectories of "plugins" in
the installation directory. The icons are only visible in windows when
"plugin" is located in the "bin" directory.

This change looks good to me.  Is there any reason not to commit it?